HSS Chatterless 6 Flute Countersink
Standard 6 Flute countersinks are designed for economical, general purpose countersinking, chamfering or deburring. Because of the multiple flute design, chip loads are generally smaller. Even at maximum speeds, chatter-free machining is possible.
- 6 Flutes
- Available with 60°, 82°, 90°, 100° and 120° included angles
- Included Angle Code (8th character of tool number): 1=60°, 2=82°, 3=90°, 4=100°, 6=120°
- Straight shank with tang drive on sizes 1-1/4" and above
- Steam homogeneous surface treatment (blackening) is used to prolong tool life and prevent galling
- Uncoated, coating available upon request